Name of the Society : TIRUPUR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION
Date of Opening : 27.02.2008
Jurisdiction of the Society : Tirupur
Address of the Office : No.15, Nehru Street, Tirupur – 641 601
Office working hours : 09.30 A.M to 5.30 P.M
AIMS OF THE SOCIETY
- To enable the dealers of Information technology products such as Computers and its accessories and various other Information technology products to become members of the Society
- To promote and develop cooperation amongst the various dealers and other likeminded Associations with similar objects.
- To promote the consideration of all questions affecting the Information Technology trade and allied trades and generally to watch over and protect the interests of members.
- To collect and defuse amongst the members information on all matters affecting the Information technology products and its spare parts trade and to print and publish, issue and circulate such papers, periodicals, books, circulars and other materials relevant, as may be seen conducive to any of these objectives.
- To conduct Seminars, Conferences, Symposia, Conventions, Trade fairs, Lecturers and publish Articles and Magazines and make known to the public the activities of the Association.
- To provide to its members statistical information pertaining to Information technology products and keep the members informed regarding latest developments and information of the industry.
- To be in close touch and establish liaison with various institutions and organizations and government bodies connected with the development of Information technology products and trade and to carry out continuous dialogues with the Government.
- To make representations, to lead delegations and to deal with the subjects that affects the Information technology products and its spare parts trade and find ways and means of solving the problems and difficulties relating to subjects, like taxation, import, export, procurement, distribution, industrial relation, procedural delays.
- To arbitrate for the speedy disposal of disputes and differences arising between members or with outsiders.
- To establish general fund in the society for meeting the social activities.
- The income and properties of the society shall be applied solely for the promotion and fulfillment of the aims and objects of the society.
- To acquire by purchase, take on lease, hire or by gift or otherwise and hold any movable or immovable properties or any rights of privileges that may be deemed necessary or useful for the aims and objects of the society.
- To do all such other lawful acts deeds and thing as are incidental and conducive to the attachment of the objects of the society.
- To takeover, absorb or amalgamate with any other society or association or institution whose objects are similar to the objects of the society.
- To apply the income and properties of the society for the fulfillment of its objects and not to pay portion thereof by way of profit or dividend or bonus.